We believe that God is sovereign and the source of all truth. He has revealed Himself to man through the Bible, through Jesus and through His creation. Parents have the God given responsibility to train their children in a manner that develops Godly character. SACS aspires to be the Christ-centered, private school of choice in the San Antonio area providing an excellent value in pre-kinder to 12th grade Christian education, a secure environment, and a sustaining ministry to generations of faithful graduates to the glory of God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe in the Biblical teaching that man was created by a direct act of God and not from previously existing forms of life; and that all men are descended from the historical Adam and Eve, first parents of the entire human race.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope” the personal, premillennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born-again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God, and are eternally secure in Him.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.