Middle Schoolers are Changing – A LOT! What can you expect?
Are you concerned with how your child will handle all the changes?
How will they manage teacher expectations and increased workload?
Will they make friends and find a place where they feel they belong?
Learn some tips and gain insights on how to successfully navigate this transition.
In this tipsheet, you will:
- Look deeper into the many changes your middle schooler will face as they transition from Elementary School to Middle School.
- Gain insight into what to expect from your child and learn keys to encourage growth.
- Hear sage advice on accepting failure and building community.
- Learn how you can pave the way to a successful transition for your child.
- Find encouragement for how to make the most of these formative years and the new role you play.
Feel free to share this free resource with a family or friend who might be interested!